My aunt and Kunisaga Always Ananibaka from Little While, What shall I do?

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >
I called Nasra and'm mika 24, that He brought you something gateway colts JF help me advice so I can solve tazizo this linalonikabili below. After my mother died in 2001 there my aunt (who is the wife of my uncle) took me to minajil of kunilea and has been able to educate me but I'm limited to the ground happens now! where I was younger when I slept I had nashtuka is on me and I am naked while he exploited the breast to other parts of the body and then had to climb up on me and kunilalia while doing certain things until he nimwagia certain things in my private parts and said ninyamaze I tell uncle "supposedly he gave me money to use school and took me to the car, he was finished later was niogesha and kuninunulia things sweet. Nilinyamaza I did not know the thing but continued always his game time. Later I decided to ask my uncle to take me Unguja I lived with my mother least mean I was I hate the act what and was afraid to tell someone teyote for my aunt who had everything, all the money for the school and necessities gave me he meant uncle was kasimamishwa work for that period. Aunt refused me to Zanzibar but I wept much, until he agreed, I went to Zanzibar and continue my studies again as usual again in peace. I finished secondary school and then my aunt came kunifata again and said he prays he stay and I mean there's his mother who is ill is with him so I helped kumuudumia! I agreed, but I knew this time he will not try to eat his game because I already now, but has been continued until now execute it and told me not to tell anyone. Now my brother help me advice What should I do? And that I love of character and he wants me to for everything from fees, clothing, food, even often sent me various beach so I could tolerate his game, I do not truly ILA his game and his character PIA ZISHANICHOSHA

No comments:

Post a Comment