SHOCKING EFFECTIVE LIES WOMEN TELL WHEN THEY SERIOUSLY WANT $*X !!! (MUST READ)

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >







#1.You Are too drunk

You’re too drunk to take the subway home… you should just stay over.”

(As you innocently hide his wallet so he can’t grab a cab either. No. I’ve never done this. I swear.)


#2. AM AFRAID

“I feel really uncomfortable walking home by myself? Walk me home, please?”

#3. I LOVE YOU


“I am deeply in love with you, and hoping we will reconcile in the afterglow of this s*xual encounter.”

#4. I NO LONGER LOVE YOU

“I’m totally over you now, so it’s absolutely fine if we have s*x.”

#5. LETS CUD DLE

“Come over and we’ll just cud dle. Adults can just cud dle and it won’t go any further.”

No comments:

Post a Comment