Shamsa Ford: Mnikome From Leo I live it's going to do what I Nahic Kinafaida Me

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >


Ustaa work: After bored by the words of the people about his personal life, staa Miss Bongo Movies, Shamsa Ford has decided to make clear its position to fans all his. "All day I've been Nervousness live my life in fear of the people BUT people naowaogopa until the day one never afraid to live their lives to ME mm..from today what I will live and do what nahic kinafaida and yangu.Mashabiki kunifurahisha in my life was the fact kabisaa onipangia God no matter what happened can not Kunitoka and will continue to love and respect all I ..I love ... my family. "-Shamsa had written it today on her page online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment