Men KANIKUTA chamber AM MY FATHER and indoor clothing TU, ANANISUMBUA NOW EVEN EXTREME AND CJUI and make

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >



Father, my youngest is me romantic, came gafla my room and entered without knocking me that the mother has fainted gafla from patients of ki FAFA you omsumbua. 

Unfortunately when he entered my room gafla he found me I was craving when I am wearing only underwear, now from that time amakua looking at me for combination of romantic and wants from me out says something he wants to talk to me.  
Nimefikiria tell her brother, but I feel if I told dad I can make the problem worse, naombeni consulting community forums, because now he has started to send me message of love at night, and this is My father has been limited by overtaking many years in fact, honor and fear the wrong answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment