Give your partner wangalau words and she feel another world

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >


Happiness is my size, mood swings is not reasonable to me, to live for you to properly a part of my life, kukusalimia is a feature of my heart, what condition boyfriend?


Greeting you is half of my life, miss nisawa and abused me my soul, find nisawa and flower ridi my eyes, eating I slammed have felt comfort in my heart, I love you very intimately mine. 


Tonight you are with the comfort to you, you will be devoured by the sleep of affection on your eyelids, let me build my image in your mind, Do not forget kuniota my sweet. NIGHT GOOD 


Open your eyes and see borrowed the moment I zokumwagia, open your hands and receive my will, open your phone and see how I vyokukumbuka though to send you a message when my partner, May you have a good night 


Sweetness is your most honey is nature not requiring transfusion taste of sugar, I umiss whether waste away "Leave NIKUPENDE SWEET" 


My heart is storing your feelings, nakuahidi never do ntopunguza love you, keep this promise sms on your mobile phone, it records all I read!"LOVE ANGEL MY" 

Not badly I kukusifia because you are mine, nivingi has endowed, vinavyouvutia my heart, or indeed your beauty is in control of my own desire "SINTOMPENDA ANOTHER OVER YOU" 


Value your will nikubwa me, not unlike nachochote to this world, I wish to thank god, good partner you ejali kunijaalia my feelings, Usichoke love me dearly 


as we partner every room have let me be creative, they strive to avoid weaknesses, to my delight yasikukifu, continue to enjoy my passion.Daylight good 


You are sacred I ekupenda, I think kukusaliti and I have no idea of kukutenda, please continue to love always does bbity My 


Love is sweet Napier are happy, you are not uni live appetite, always gavest them comfortably, you to me are important, you eng'aa heart my dignity as a star. "Ah Usiniache Beloved" 


Receive sms me full of sweetness, I adorned by smooth talk delectable rare, its sweetness is like apple unlike the lemon, I sent you this message to bring greetings "state what will?" 


The overall theme of my heart is Love, love you sincerely without objection, to live for you to legally for parents Omnipotent, maintain nikupende love the photo. "I pray GOOD DAYTIME Beloved"

No comments:

Post a Comment