FRUIT MAN SUBJECTED TO INSULTS INSTAGRAM AFTER POST PICTURES OF HIS SHOW KENYA SEVERAL MINUTES FROM THE DEATH OF ABDUL CAPSULE

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >

Fruit Man 3
Yesterday is the founder of the group of Tiptop Connection Bongofleva Abdul capsule was buried after his death Morogoro last weekend due to fall ill he grows deciding his neighbor's quarrel.
Several minutes after the death of Abdu capsule, artist Tip Top Connection Fruit Man he post pictures on account his Instagram telling his fans to Kenya remain ready to show her saying ' sides of 254 kitawaka worse when jamboree Mombasa, the people of Mombasa to meet Lee '

Is a post that made wamtukane other fans, others blame the others feel like he quarreled with Tiptop so does their ongoing activities and where with it, Tunda Man has said all of them did not know the other side of the picture, ie what happened exactly.
Speaking as she wept Fruit Man says  
Abdu capsule is the ipost the picture I grow up, I move the car his heirs grew knows I grow up I go to Mombasa this week, the phone does not have the money for that later I placed the money is ikajipost when I want to put a picture of the deceased, ilivyojipost had to go and delete I put another '
Fruit man 4It's someone who I grew up with him I bow my many photos and have it zipost own, has comment because he knows I'm lazy I am not remember the post about announcing my show, without Abdul capsule I think if anyone would know Tunda Man ​​right now '
His voice other fruit you can listen to by clicking play below
Fruit man 5

No comments:

Post a Comment