My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x (PLEASE HELP ME GUYS???)

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >

               
I’m in my mid-thirties, married with four children. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and he’s had affairs with another lady, or maybe ladies, in that time. The first was while I was pregnant with our first child and others followed after this.

I always forgive his affairs because I love him so much. He says he loves me and I know he is not lying, he wants the family to stay together and he is doing his best to take care of us.



But he has confessed to me that since I gave birth, he no longer finds me attractive.
Do you think I can rekindle our s*x life? Do you see hope for this marriage?

- A troubled wife sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Read her response to her below:
Two people, who are in a life-long commitment, always find ways to protect their relationship. By having affairs, however, your husband is taking huge risks with your marriage. He’s also under the disillusionment that some men experience as their image of their wife dwindles when she starts having children. 
Unfortunately, couples who fail to adjust as their bodies change find themselves coping with loss of s*xual interest, infidelity, and may lead to more troubles. 
You need to share your fears and anxiety with your husband but do so with respect because your man is your head, don't mind what some people say out there. 
He should realise that he too has changed physically and you both must work out ways to put the passion back into your marriage, wear things he likes and tell him you are ready to change to satisfy him and both of you work for the protection of your marriage.
- See more at: http://www.afronews.co/2015/07/my-husband-is-not-doing-me-well-in.html#sthash.kgw7fB7Y.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment