Sisters expect MEN THIS YEARS TALALA HUNGER .., ONA KILICHOMKUTA a fellow

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >
















Then the master is a master's relatives have acquainted him our karibuni..ofisi months are nearby so we met saaana time..basi daily lunch he asked me to meet the evening might even lunch and two three story! Honestly I offered out from many days you know this house is not my type and I do not want to enter the temptation not know how to back the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak! 

ie the guy is a lump of HB! Financial exists well nice cars! forms bearer box etc! I would like a simple man, even if it is to sleep with him on these mat Superbrand I nawaogopa really! us turn to Him 
now truly said Thursday morning from the very nibembeleza dinner! dinner! !!!!!! then I saw waiting nijiachie Makend nirefresh mind and the boy from obama land nibadilishie vitamin body! 
let this man as my family is sneaky sneaky vosema live there before and I know I will get a lump of yesterday evening meal!So the day I eat except the stomach should be well received material facts! I did not want to pollute my stomach and gruel of Ear 
so I got ofsini, I entered the exercise seeking hunger well ... then it yoo I said jamaanipo ready he came we began a journey to the hotel to get that dinner! 
now We vofika he entered the family hotel car parking told me wait do not fly 
and began to ooh know I have done booking the room ... we will do it ..i love uuu and blah blah .......... tablet and 
I They refused and I read my principle I said just take me back home because I maimed now! 
The yoo he brought me back to the drinking water of life I've had of you and then there was three o'clock in so I can not even cook anymore! ... I sleep hungry superficially! 
disasters .com 

No comments:

Post a Comment