Ray C Afunguka Olympic Games to move yourself Again For Lord Eyez Aliyemfundisha Using flour!

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >


New dance itakayotoka recently that Lord Eyez has featuring Ray mastaa C does not mean that those who have had lovers have returned their proximity. 
According to Ray C, the song was recorded 7 years ago.

Ray C has post this picture on Instagram and offers it details below ...
"Things go for all those who love me! May I just inform you that Nimeskia Lord Eyes is about to give a song called Disorder who had involvement I know many may interpretation other but Niwambie only that This song we record seven years ago in Kenya period are included and not the recent past! I found only speak for I print yashaanza Retort, " writes Ray C on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment