NIGHT ++++++++++++++++ size >>> DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO USE THE PHONE WILL THEN READ HERE (SEX PHONE)

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >



Love is K2 very unusual in this world because there are YNG highly do mapenz and without inserting the penis nor woman kuingiziwa penis on her naked and totally satisfied, for example kuchezeana genitals until both a wet such as oral, or she bruised her breasts a man inserting his penis and began to rub until akojoe, lkn these things today does apply to us, but I want to look at how to make love to use the phone to a retaliation all. 

It is very easy for one who is serious and determined to do this, you want to have sex through The first telephone your mind all your supposed idhamirie do so and be followed provisions are telling you your mpenz or m2 you phone sex with her ​​...


                                                  




To m2 ukojoe there must be something that makes you ukojoe for example, men must asuguliwe mb ** and is soft to the woman so must achezewe or aingiliwe and penis membrane akojoe, so your thoughts should bring with to love the phone and the ssume that you have the m2 near you and is very interested in as you did it to be naked again alone or as a woman can Bak and wrapper or night dress and as a man might be naked or remain a boxer in any way you liked.
                                         




How to make love by phone. 


Call m2 you want to have sex with him by phone started blowing her story of love that you feel zitampa rut widely before you begin so that you begin isichukue too much time to urinate, then you begin as follows, 


MAN - Baby today and itching highly mpenz me and ww far now you see yourself do the will by phone mpenz me? 


WOMAN - Baby to me and itching highly meaningful sense here napaongea and ww am helpless and bad ov I hear your voice just have my underwear inalowa my love, Come unikumbatie hubby me because here I am naked nakusubir ww 2


MAN - Oooooohssiiiii hubby Jaman why are you persecuting me will mpenz me Jaman Lets come and stay 69's begin oral hubby 


WOMAN - This bear has already spent naishika mb ** you I start playing the procedures for physician jasmine blossoms naibugia mdomon with nazichezea testicular thee who aaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hubby have mb ** very sweet 


MAN - Ooooossssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bear Jaman you tongue very soft my boyfriend who aaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me nasimamisha tip of my tongue naizamisha then kum ** are you oooooooooooosssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nazungusha tongue with thumb linasugua clitoris Your 


Woman - Oooohyeah hubby do you play and ** kum my my my mpenz so hubby who aaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, nazungusha my lips upon the head of mmmmh ** mb mb ** Jaman this bear has anointed my mpenz why sweet honey will let my tongue kiubapa aaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii napalaza flat on your ** earn mb mb ** mdomon be firm as nafyonza is oooooooooooossssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bear I find I am as I bow my toothbrush and mb ** to your aaaassssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jaman rahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 


MAN - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii so bear this is nan who teach this precocity hubby who aassssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jaman gavest them much easier bear me ooooooooooooossssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hiv Ann we know each other early in mpenz me? I go above the clitoris your am beginning kukilamba and tongue while I find I am as nakipalaza who aaaaaasssssssssssiiiiiiiiii and middle finger proof of playing on the demon * the one hand you played the same lake he aaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mpenziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 


WOMAN - Yes hubby nazilamba pumb ** you in the art of state on while nazinya Binya by far with one hand you played in the title of mb ** who aaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 


MAN - who aaaaassssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nashuka to bottom naulamba Kund * are ooooooooohyeah hubby who aaaaaaasssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nautemea mate nazungusha lips me about him he aaaaaassssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii be firm as naulamba like a dog lick a plate of food he aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 


WOMAN - who aaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh hubby can kill Jaman me helpless nit * mb * bear nakufaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 


MAN - These hubby chose to style me give you your right to bear 


WOMAN - Iron vegetarian hubby membrane sweet he aaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 


When all these things going on woman should be to scrub kis ** mi or clitoris as some call it mean kis ** mi membrane fraction which while not spark too much for her and Kat mwngne you can set the phone loud and they played the lake while you scrub kis ** mi to the present situation a man gives a grunt of flirting with her ​​words she yokuelekeza or yoassume is playing means do itakuchukua little time just a wet because as cries of romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment