MY FATHER bedroom everybody KANIKUTA AM and indoor clothing ONLY NOW YOU AND ANANITAKA sexual ANANISUMBUA ... ADVICE folks ....

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >

Father, my youngest wants me romantic, came gafla my room and entered without knocking me that the mother has fainted gafla from patients with epilepsy is omsumbua.  

Unfortunately when he entered my room gafla he found me when I lust I am wearing only underwear, now from that time amakua looking at me with eyes Sexual and wants from me out says something he wants to talk to me.  
Nimefikiria tell her brother, but I feel if I told dad I can make the problem worse, naombeni advice community forums, because now he has started to send me message of love by night, and this is the father My younger and had overtaking many years in fact, honor and I am afraid to give an answer wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment