LULU ADMITS TO HAVING TO DO AGAINST SEX AND PHYSICAL (Tigo) .. Czech ALIVYOFUNGUKA ALL HERE ==>

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >



WHEN amidst the scandal heavier women different, including, female artist in Tanzania, engaging and characteristics of sex against nature, Lulu Mathias Semagongo famous by the name of "Aunt Lulu 'has broken the silence and announce clearly that he had sex against nature. 


Lulu has given secret after accusing the artist of the film Stara Sajuki, that he used against nature since her husband Juma Kilowoko (Sajuki) died, Lulu gave scandal after identifying him reticence has begun to have a relationship of love with  fellow artist, Bond Bin Suleiman , who had never had a relationship with Aunt Lulu.


Aunt Lulu claimed that Bond's eating habits back to the front again with a compelling and sometimes uses even kelevya medicine to give to a woman, to carry her there Kuzma.









 Aunt Lulu as in one of his poz into swimming pool
Referring scandals Aunt Lulu said that while being in love with Bond was unable to tolerate his ignorance and forced kujiondokea because it is not a man who values ​​love.

After seeing Stara have ignored the allegations and those with a magnified manjonjo for Bond, Lulu has decided to keep his secret revealed that she had had sex against nature as a man of Zanzibar, was interrogated by one level tabloid weekly in Tanzania Lulu said that she has been involved the game '"I do not like at all, but was once kunitokea once when I was over at my master Kinzanzibari.



"It's really great suffering. First the man had raped me, it was my pleasure to kunitenda so I leave. I appeal to others to understand that it is a bad thing. Personally I will come to in my whole life. "



Regarding the number of artists who allegedly engaging in the same game; Lulu went on to say: "I'm a long list of mastaa involved in such behavior, I refer to now but over 90 percent you know now even men who man doeth foul play is the most that is why women decide to cede to them zidiwe dice and gay men."

No comments:

Post a Comment