CHECK PICTURE JOKETI RISK AND ALICHOSEMA ......... JOKATE: I do not 'Africa' CRUCIAL PART OF KUTOMASWA TOMASWA ==>

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >





A designer  who is also a film artist Bongo, Jokate Mwegelo.

Stori: Laurent Samatta
A designer  who is also a film artist Bongo, Jokate Mwegelo said that does not like drama features especially love those he asked to kushikwashikwa and especially strange man.

Jokate he opened it when Paparazi of us wanted to know how parents and her partner vyolipokea issue he drama features of kushikwashikwa and men differ in the film where he pofunguka that this issue has been likipigwa battle with his parents, but he had to do because it is the work chosen.
Jokate Mwegelo she physician.

"My parents hate this aspect and tend to say I should quit the film, even though I myself do not like but do navumilia to have it work, I have no way," said Jokate.

No comments:

Post a Comment