GOODNESS SEPETU AMSIFIA CHAZ FATHER THAT HE WAS A REAL MAN

KAMA UNAPENDA KUONA PICHA ZA NGOOONOO...BOFYAAA..HAPAAA...CHINII...NISHIDAAAAAA... ==>> >


Goodness Sepetu has denied reconciled with his former partner Chaz father has claimed that even though the singer of dance music is the only man who had no issues Swaziland after divorce.
10954754_1411711382456474_720403567_n
Goodness told U Heard the Clouds FM this Wednesday that Chaz Father is currently mshkaji married her and had even been to donate money.
"Chaz Father corrosion was not my only boyfriend I would say yes without elements of Latin," he said. "Tulizinguana we came to points we help each other, I offered a donation married, I went to her wedding I do not see a problem."
 
"I and the Father Chaz we were in love and after reaching the stop point we left, we did not speak for Sometime end of each day after his stay we would talk. Not like others we gombanaga we search mabifu, we semeshani, "added Miss him who insisted that" I have no master '.

No comments:

Post a Comment